Hermanus Whale Watching Boat – Miroshca
This large Catamaran provides maximum stability, allowing spectacular Whale watching in Hermanus, South Africa, with great comfort and safety. She is licensed to carry 75 persons, namely 70 passengers and 5 crew members. The catamaran was specifically built for whale watching and leisure cruising in Hermanus.
Hermanus Whale Watching Boat Information
SAFETY ONBOARD The safety and comfort of all passengers is of primary concern. The Hermanus whale watching boat, “Miroshca”, is not only equipped to fully comply with SAMSA regulations, it doubles up on all state of the art safety measures and equipment. It therefore more than ensures the safety of all passengers. The management and crew are passionate in giving a very high standard of health and safety, not only meeting all legal requirements, but going the extra mile in making sure that possible risks are managed successfully. Equipped with SAMSA approved life rafts, the boat’s rating requires that only children under 12 years old need to wear a life jacket while on board. There are enough life jackets on board however for everyone should it be needed. Safety qualifications and knowledge of crew:
- Marine Engineer
- Fire Fighting at Sea
- Survival Craft Trained
- Medical Aid at Sea
- Protected areas offering protection from sea spray, cold and bad weather or sea conditions.
- Retractable, see-though blinds offering open-air freshness indoors during good sea conditions.
- High quality surround sound public address system, offering clear informative communication from the skipper.
- Comfortable restaurant style seating indoors with outdoor seating available throughout the boat.
- Refreshments bar – No alcohol allowed on whale watching trips to meet permit regulations.
- Modern comfortable ladies and gents toilets on board.
- Four different viewing levels.
- The twin hulls of the catamaran, provide maximum stability.
- Great photographic opportunities of both the whales and Hermanus.